All orders for goods (the “Goods”) to be supplied by TASS CABLE MANAGEMENT Limited or any of its subsidiary companies as the case may (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) are subject to these conditions of sale and the placing of an order by the buyer (“the Buyer”) will constitute acceptance of these conditions.
- Acceptance of order does not imply guarantee of delivery.
- The company shall make every effort to supply as requested but cannot guarantee such and accepts no liability for loss arising from failure or delay in delivery.
- Supply of goods may be withheld if accounts remain outstanding at time of dispatch.
UK MAINLAND DELIVERIES
- All orders received under £350.00 net will incur a minimum £15.00 carriage charge.
- All orders received over £350.00 net are carriage paid.
Scottish Highlands & Offshore delivery addresses may incur additional carriage costs and can be quoted upon request.
It is the customers responsibility to check that the correct address and post codes are supplied, any failed delivery due to incorrect address details will be the responsibility of the customer. Any cost incurred by Tass will be charged to the customer.
The duty lies with the customer to inspect all goods upon receipt of delivery/collection, Tass should be advised no later than 3 days after receipt of any damaged or short delivered goods.
A signed delivery note on collection from our stores shall indicate that inspection has taken place. If no inspection is possible this should be indicated on the delivery note at time of receipt of goods.
REQUESTING DELIVERY UPDATES & POD’s
Tracking details are automatically supplied to the purchasing email address, the customer is always advised to check receipt of tracking first before contacting Tass for delivery updates.
Requests for POD’s should be made to the following email address email@example.com quoting the sales order number (provided on your Order Acknowledgement) or your purchase order number.
PROPERTY & LIABILITY OF GOODS
- The company shall retain legal and equitable ownership of all goods supplied until paid for in full. The customer shall remain at all times fiduciary bailee of the firm.
- The customer is free to sell the goods supplied on the basis that the proceeds of the sale be allocated to the company in respect of any debt with the company.
- The customer’s power of sale shall cease if a receiver is appointed or an act of bankruptcy is committed.
- Notwithstanding clause 1 full responsibility for the goods passes to the customer upon delivery.
- The company makes no warranty or guarantee regarding information contained herein of its products and services.
- The information provided by the company is in good faith and is subject to change without notice or liability.
- It is the buyers responsibility to determine suitability of any products the entire risk associated with such information is entirely with the buyer.
It is every instance for the customer to satisfy himself that the goods supplied are correct and fit for the purpose for which they are required. The company accepts no Liability for faulty goods other than to replace the goods in question. Customers are required to inspect all goods to ensure they are correct. Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for any consequential loss of whatsoever nature, howsoever caused, arising out of defect in the goods or from the unsuitability for any purpose.
No liability can be accepted for the goods used outside the manufacturer’s recommendations. Where the company is asked for advice or recommendation it is to be treated as an opinion in no way constitutes a guarantee of performance. Qualified advice should always be sought.
TASS CABLE MANAGEMENT LTD will, free of charge within a period of 12 months from the Date of delivery of the goods replace such goods which are proven to be defective due to defects in material or workmanship. This obligation will not apply where the goods have been improperly altered in any way whatsoever or have been subject to misuse or any of the following:-
- The goods have been improperly installed or connected.
- Any maintenance requirements that have not been complied with.
- The customer has failed to notify TASS CABLE MANAGEMENT LTD of any defect or suspected defect within 3 days of delivery where the defect should be apparent on reasonable inspection.
RETURN OF GOODS
New and unused goods will only be accepted for return if purchased within the last 30 days.
Return of all unwanted and non-faulty goods should be initiated by supply of an official debit note with a 50% handling charge of goods value applied and must include the following:
- Invoice/purchase order number
- Quantity for return
- Reason for return
Tass does not accept returns for stock cleanse debits, non-stock or special order goods under any circumstance.
No returns permitted if goods have been partially or entirely disassembled, or physically altered, or permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded within other goods or fitted to other goods, unless defective.
Once the debit has been agreed by Tass, the customer will then be supplied a Goods Return Note with unique GRN number as proof of acceptance.
It is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of returns and to ensure careful transit – goods received damaged beyond repair will not be credited.
Goods returned without an enclosed Goods Return Note will be refused by stores and returned to sender.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment shall be due on the last day of the month following month of invoice.
- Settlement discount of 2.5% for all accounts paid within the above terms only.
- The firm reserves the right to charge interest at the statutory rate on all outstanding accounts.
- If legal action is taken to recover outstanding accounts the customer’s account will be closed immediately.
DEFAULT OR INSOLVENCY
This condition applies if;-
- The customer is in breach of any its obligations under these conditions: or
- The customer has a receiving order in bankruptcy made against him or makes any arrangements with his creditors or, being a company, has a receiver, liquidator, administrator, supervisor or administrative receiver appointed over its property or assets or any part of them or if any order shall be made or any resolution passed for winding up the customer: or
- The customer ceases, or threatens to cease on business: or
- The company reasonably considers that any of the mentioned above will occur.
If this condition applies then the company may, without prejudice to its other rights or remedies, demand immediate payment by the customer of all unpaid accounts and suspend further deliveries and cancel this and any other contract between the company and customer without liability attaching to the company in respect of such suspension or cancellation and debit the customer with any loss sustained thereby.
The company shall be entitled to set-off any sum due to the supplier against any liability of the supplier to the company. (in either case howsoever arising and whether such liability is present, future or liquidated).
Notwithstanding any offer, quotation, tender and pricelist, orders are accepted on the express basis that the price payable for the goods will be our price ruling at the date of dispatch unless agreed in writing.
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate.
In the case of circumstances beyond our control including strikes, riots, lock-outs, fire, break down of machinery, acts of God, omissions of government or other authorities we reserve the right to cancel or suspend our contract with the customer without thereby incurring any liability whatsoever.
These conditions and any contract entered into in pursuance of them shall be construed and take effect in accordance with English Law.