- Floor box manufactured from galvanised steel
- 25 & 20mm knockouts to accept flexible conduit
- Frame & lid moulded from high impact polycarbonate, colour equivalent: RAL7031
- Galvanised lid insert for strength
- Easy grip recessed lifting handle
- Compact design 303 x 221mm floor cut-out
- Designed to accept 3 accessory plates
- Large range of accessory plates, colour equivalent: RAL7035
- Special plates available to order
- Clean Earth Sockets available
- IP Rating: IP20
- ABS Frame & Lid fire rating UL94 HB Halogen Free
- Fire rating Euro Class E-F Class 4 None Tested
- ABS Plastic Frame & Lid Load Test 550 KG
- Steel Frame & Lid Load Test 740 KG
Note: the TSB3/65mm screed box has restrictive cabling capacity we recommend the use of Side wired Sockets (ST0291/SW).
Customer Notice: Be advised that when installing ST0286 & ST0287 range of accessory plates the Plug Top wiring space is reduced. The 65mm & 75mm Screed boxes are not recommended for RCD sockets due to wiring compartment Depth. For RCD Sockets Please use the TSB3/80 (RCD) Screed box.
|Floor Cut Out:||303mm x 221mm|
|Floor Box Depth:||65mm|
|Plug Top Clearance:||21mm|
|Overall Frame & Lid:||313mm x 230mm|
|Frame Lid Recess:||6mm|
|Accessory Plate:||185mm x 89mm|
TSB3/65 Accessory Plate Options
Highlighted plates are not recommended for this box depth.
Trade Pricing Policy
For Electrical Wholesalers & Distributors only
Prices shown are for Trade Customers of Tass Cable Management Limited and discounts may apply. To apply for a trade account please contact us via our web form click here, alternatively you can buy many products sold by Tass Cable Management Ltd via our stockists, click here for a full list of vendors.